Monday, May 28, 2012

Teyana Taylors photo leaked

Teyana Taylor's photo leaked - Singer Teyana Taylor became the newest victim of an online scandal once a nude photo of her was leaked online over the weekend. Taylor, known for her song "Google Me," seemed to ensure the photo during a Twitter post, saying her phone had been stolen and was linked to her Twitter account.

Teyana Taylor's added she would never leak photos like that of herself.

"I have such a lot of blessings and opportunities before me and that i have far more category and respect for myself as a young lady. therefore there isn't any ought to request attention," she said.

Teyana Taylor's apologized to her supporters and followers for the leak, and hinted at karma on the.

"But I sincerely apologize to all or any my supporters and followers who had to witness the devil at work, and at what he will best. Carma could be a  Carma is a $&@# but I'll let God handle that@# however i will let God handle that. that is it that is all," she said.

A separate article on The Hacker News said the photo, that depicted her as topless, reportedly appeared on-line by manner of her Yfrog account.

It said the face within the image isn't shown.

The angered star took to her Twitter account after the photos leaked and said the following:

Look I'm human, & just like every girl in this world, I admire my body so i take pics just like EVERY other human being. However my phone that was stolen Witch my phone was also connected to my twitter. So i guess the hacker felt the need to have a field day and leaked personal photos, and also tweet mean & hurtful things about me. I ain't gone front It really hurt my feelings that someone would be so evil and mean. I would never leak photos like that of my self. I have so many blessings and opportunities ahead of me & I have way more class & respect for my self as a young woman. So there's no need to seek attention. But I sincerely apologize to all my supporters and followers who had to witness the devil at work, and at what he does best. Carma is a $&@# but I'll let God handle that. that's it that's all.